The Center is an ideal host hotel for your in-house or local event, team hotel for your coaches and competitors, or retreat locale for your club, group or association because:
- 7 dorms— separate the early risers from the not, the “loud breathers” from the not, the boys from the girls, the kids from the parents. Arrange it your way.
- Your schedule — check-in and check-out times are flexible; rise, eat and sleep when you want. No one will be vacuuming under your feet.
- Your bedding — bring your own sheets, pillows, blankets, towels, toiletries and perhaps a bathrobe. There’s no pillow more comfortable than your own.
- Your food — hire a chef, caterer or our cook, or byo. Make dining a top-notch, cultural, hands-free or diet-specific delight.
- Your place — bring your stuff and close the door, communicate and collaborate without interruption until the wee hours. You’ll have the place to yourself.
- Location — take the train north to the CURE Insurance Arena in Trenton or Trenton Statehouse, or south to Camden and Philadelphia. Avoid the traffic jams and have a relaxing ride back.
- Parking — free parking.
- Price — starting at $17/person for bed and shower. Lunch at a chain restaurant costs more than a night here!
- Patronage — you’ll be staying at a venue rich in history, expanded with generosity and full of goodwill